PRO SERIES® PhosREMOVE™Professional strength phosphate remover
Reducing phosphate levels in swimming pools is easy with Natural Chemistry’s PRO SERIES phosREMOVE. This product is a lanthanum based formulation. PRO SERIES phosREMOVE effectively and efficiently removes phosphates and reduces pool problems!
- Reduces high phosphate levels with limited turbidity
- Can be used as a maintenance product to keep phosphate levels near zero
Directions for use:
- Backwash Filter and maintain proper chemical levels.
- With the circulation system operating, slowly add product directly to pool, skimmer, gutter or surge tank.
- Vacuum if required
- Backwash filter as necessary (or within 48 hours)
Note: Apply in accordance with your state and local pool regulations. Removing high phosphate levels may temporarily cause pool water cloudiness/turbidity. For high phosphate removal it is recommended to divide the initial dose into at least three separate applications to reduce the possibility of turbid or cloudy water.
RETEST PHOSPHATE LEVELS AFTER 48 HOURS (repeat as necessary).
Phosphate reduction varies based on phosphate concentrations. Recommendations are for estimation purposes only. Based on lab test, results may vary.
Weekly add 30mL of PRO SERIES phosREMOVE per 22,700 litres of pool water.
Important: Algae must be treated prior to testing or treating phosphates. Chlorine must be under 5ppm before testing phosphates.
NOTE: For use in swimming pools only.Printable version Dosage Calculator