PRO SERIES® Pipe Purge™Cleans Pool and Spa Plumbing
PRO SERIES Pipe Purge attacks the root cause of most pool maintenance problems, the buildup of non-living organic waste contamination. Contaminants like oils, lotions, sunscreen, cosmetics, and hair products, are the underlying root cause of many pool issues. High non-living organic loads can cause cloudy water, hard to maintain water chemistry, clogged filters, foaming and nasty waterline rings. These contaminants collect and buildup in pool circulation systems and filters. By purging the pool of this buildup, the symptoms of high non-living organic loading will be reduced.
PRO SERIES Pipe Purge cleans where you cannot!
- Cleans pool and spa plumbing of built up non-living organic waste using SMARTZyme™ technology
- Removes the cause of many pool and spa water quality issues
- Cleans where you can’t!
Directions for use:
Directions for swimming pools
Instructions and Recommended Use: Once per year or as often as needed.
- Add 1 gallon per 15,000 gallons of pool water. With circulation pump running, add equal amounts of dosage to all skimmers or gutter.
- Circulate for 24 hours.
- Backwash or clean filter.
- Shock the pool to boost sanitizer levels.
- Proceed with regular pool water maintenance.
For Best Results for Difficult or Extreme Pool Water Issues:
Close the pool. Backwash the filter and turn off the chemical feeders. With chlorine levels at 1ppm or below, apply PRO SERIES Pipe Purge to the pool as per the directions above.
Day 2 Add 2 pounds of Potassium Peroxymonopersulfate (MPS) per 10,000 gallons of pool water and shock the pool to 30ppm of chlorine. Brush the pool surface. Let circulate for 24 hours.
Day 3 Backwash or clean the filter. Begin a routine of PRO SERIES® ProZymes Pool™ (see maintenance instructions) and proceed with regular pool maintenance. Check for proper water balance and sanitation levels before opening the pool. Add 1oz. of PRO SERIES® Natural Clarifier™ per 5,000 gallons of water if needed. Allow 2 weeks for optimum results.
For Purging/Cleaning the internals of a regenerative filter media tank
**For best results, dosage & instructions are 1 gallon per 100 gallons of tank water.
- Bump/drain the old media.
- Refill, bump, rinse, and drain a second time.
- Refill again and add the product while refilling.
- Vent the filter. Foaming will occur.
- Let the elements soak for about 12 hours bumping occasionally if possible to create agitation, infiltration into the elements, and a good mix.
- Drain the filter.
- Refill , rinse,and drain 2 times.
- Pre-coat and resume operation.
For cleaning filter and media Natural Chemistry PRO SERIES® Filter Cleaner™ works great
Directions for Commercial Spas
Instructions and Recommended Use: As often as needed.
- Close the spa to bathers.
- Backwash the sand filter or remove the cartridge filter elements and clean with PRO SERIES® Filter Cleaner™.
- Turn off, close, and/or by-pass all chemical feed systems.
- Add 1 quart per 500 gallons of spa water through the skimmers.
- Run the jets for a minimum of 20 minutes. It is normal for some foaming to occur (if foam starts to overflow, turn the jets off).
- Run the circulation pump overnight.
- Run the jets for 1 minute.
- Backwash the sand filter if applicable.
- Drain, rinse and then refill spa.
- Thoroughly backwash and rinse the sand filter with fresh water, or re-install clean cartridge filter elements.
- Balance the water.
- Turn the chemical feed systems back on.
- Proceed with normal spa maintenance and operation.