Quick Dissolve Stabilizer™Unique Quick Dissolve Form of Cyanuric Acid
Quick Dissolve Stabilizer allows pools to get the most out of its chlorine sanitizer. Ultraviolet radiation from the sun breaks down chlorine molecules, decreasing the effectiveness of chlorine based pool sanitizers. Quick Dissolve Stabilizer contains cyanuric acid which bonds with chlorine to protect the chlorine from the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Quickly dissolves
- Chlorine lasts longer
- Fast acting
Directions for use:
- With the circulation system operating: • maintain proper chemical levels in the pool • backwash the filter • by-pass or disconnect the chemical controller (if applicable)
- Slowly add Quick Dissolve Stabilizer directly to the skimmer, gutter or surge tank
- Reconnect the chemical controller
- Resume normal pool operation
- Test chemical readings for appropriate levels
Note: Apply in accordance with state and local pool regulations
|Litres (gallons) of water||Add||To raise CYA level|
|38,000 (10,000 gal)||455g (1lb)||9ppm|
|38,000 (10,000 gal)||910g (2lbs)||18ppm|
|189,270 (50,000 gal)||4.5kg (10lbs)||18ppm|
|380,000 (100,000 gal)||9kg (20lbs)||18ppm|
|473,200 (125,000 gal)||11kg (25lbs)||18ppm|
SMARTZymes contain thousands of enzymes with the potential to break down thousands of different non-living waste products in your water.
Natural Chemistry pioneered the use of phosphate removal technology long before it was popular. High phosphate levels in pool water can create many water issues. Most people today are aware of the efforts by government agencies to limit the use of phosphates in common household products due to their effect on water. Natural Chemistry has a variety of phosphate removal products that have been proven to make water care easier.