Residential Water Care
Algae Break 90®
90 Day Algaecide
To control algae in your swimming pool, simply add Algae Break 90 every three months. Your pool will sparkle like never before. Keep algae at bay with Algae Break 90.
- Use against blue-green, black & mustard algae
- Single treatment lasts 3 months
- Non-staining formula
- Partner Products
- Product Experience
Pool First Aid™
- Works great on pollen
- Cleans up dead algae and other forms of non-living organic contamination
- Combines a concentrated blend of SMARTZyme technology with an organic clarifier
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- Cleans up vandalized pools
Pool Perfect® + Phosfree®
- Add weekly to maintain near zero phosphate levels
- Reduces waterline rings, unpleasant odors, and eye irritation
- SMARTZyme technology reduces the buildup of non-living organic contamination
Algae Break 90® Instructions
Directions for use:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Every Three Months: 16 fl.oz. of Algae Break 90 per 10,000 gallons of pool water (or 500mL per 40,000 litres) will prevent algae growth in all pool types.
Sever Algae Treatment: 32 fl.oz. of Algae Break 90 per 10,000 gallons of pool water (or 1L per 40,000 litres).
- Maintain pool water in the pH range 7.2 to 7.8. Adjust pH to 7.2 for severe algae.
- Ensure that filtration system is working properly and that filtration cycle is adequate.
- A regular brushing program will assist in the removal of stubborn algae.
- Calculate the volume of Algae Break 90 required for your pool.
- Add the product directly to the pool, distributing over as wide an area as possible.
- While Algae Break 90 controls algae, it is important that adequate levels of sanitizer (chlorine) be maintained to control bacteria growth.