Spa Calcium Hardness Increaser™Brings calcium into ideal range
Natural Chemistry’s Spa Calcium Hardness Increaser is used to raise calcium hardness in spa water. Calcium hardness in spa water should be maintained between 150-250 ppm. Low calcium hardness levels could cause the spa water to be corrosive which may result in damage to the spa surface or equipment.
- Brings calcium hardness level to an ideal range
- Reduces cloudy water caused by low calcium levels
Directions for use:
Read the entire label before using.
- Test spa water for calcium hardness level
- Compare test results to chart below to determine appropriate amount of product necessary to make adjustment.
- With the spa not in use and circulation pump operating, add required amount directly into spa water. Continue circulating water a minimum 20 minutes. Do not pre-dissolve this treatment as heat is generated when it contacts water.
- Retest and adjust if necessary.
All values are in grams
SMARTZymes contain thousands of enzymes with the potential to break down thousands of different non-living waste products in your water.
Natural Chemistry pioneered the use of phosphate removal technology long before it was popular. High phosphate levels in pool water can create many water issues. Most people today are aware of the efforts by government agencies to limit the use of phosphates in common household products due to their effect on water. Natural Chemistry has a variety of phosphate removal products that have been proven to make water care easier.