Spa Calcium Hardness Increaser™Brings calcium into ideal range
Natural Chemistry’s Spa Calcium Hardness Increaser is used to raise calcium hardness in spa water. Calcium hardness in spa water should be maintained between 150-250 ppm. Low calcium hardness levels could cause the spa water to be corrosive which may result in damage to the spa surface or equipment.
- Brings calcium hardness level to an ideal range
- Reduces cloudy water caused by low calcium levels
Directions for use:
Read the entire label before using.
- Test spa water for calcium hardness level
- Compare test results to chart below to determine appropriate amount of product necessary to make adjustment.
- With the spa not in use and circulation pump operating, add required amount directly into spa water. Continue circulating water a minimum 20 minutes. Do not pre-dissolve this treatment as heat is generated when it contacts water.
- Retest and adjust if necessary.
All values are in grams