Clarify™The original chitosan clarifier
Clarify is made from the recycled shells of crabs and various sea life. Crabs and other crustaceans have a product in their shells called chitosan that attracts small particles of debris in water. Use to effectively and quickly clear problem water or to polish dull water by removing small suspended particles. Clarify is compatible with all sanitizing systems, and can be used at the same time as shocking your spa.
- Chitosan clarifier
- Highly concentrated formula
- Compatible with all sanitizers and spa surfaces
- Specifically formulated for hot water
- Quickly clears cloudy water
- Cannot overdose
- Can be added at the same time as shock
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced spa water.
Standard Dosage Rate: (No premixing required.) 1oz per 500 gallons of spa water
Cloudy Water Dosage Rate: (No premixing required.) Double or triple the standard dosage.
- Make sure filter is clean and equipment is working properly.
- Measure appropriate dosage using the cap provided and add to spa water with filter running and jets on high.
- Run filter system continuously for at least 1 hour after application.
Weekly Maintenance: To enhance spa water clarity and appearance, treat with Natural Chemistry's Clarify once a week at the standard dosage. For home spas that get heavy use or for commercial spas, treat spa twice a week at cloudy water dosage.Printable version
SMARTZymes contain thousands of enzymes with the potential to break down thousands of different non-living waste products in your water.
Natural Chemistry pioneered the use of phosphate removal technology long before it was popular. High phosphate levels in pool water can create many water issues. Most people today are aware of the efforts by government agencies to limit the use of phosphates in common household products due to their effect on water. Natural Chemistry has a variety of phosphate removal products that have been proven to make water care easier.