Clear™Concentrated 4-in-1 Clarifier
Clear is made from the recycled shells of crabs and various sea life. Crabs and other crustaceans have a product in their shells called chitosan that attracts small particles of debris in water. Use to effectively and quickly clear problem water or to polish dull water by removing small suspended particles. Clear is compatible with all sanitizing systems.
- Chitosan based clarifier
- Highly concentrated for optimum performance
- Clears cloudy water quickly
- Cannot be overdosed
- No mixing required
- Can be added at the same time as shock in order to Shock & Shine!
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
Standard Dosage Rate: (No premixing required.) 1oz per 7,000 gallons of pool water.
Cloudy Water Dosage Rate: (No premixing required.) 1oz per 5,000 gallons of pool water.
- Using flip squirt cap, apply Clear at the recommended dosage rate across the pool water surface, concentrating on deep water areas. (See side of bottle for measurement marks).
- Run filter system continuously for at least 6 hours after application.
Note: For best results, it is recommended to use this product with an elevated level of chlorine.
Weekly Maintenance: To enhance pool water clarity and appearance, treat with Natural Chemistry’s Clear once a week at the Standard Dosage. For home pools that get heavy use or for commercial pools, treat pool twice a week at Cloudy Water Dosage.Printable version