Coverfree®Liquid Solar Blanket
Coverfree’s advanced technology offers the ability to save water and money by decreasing evaporation. Coverfree forms on the water surface. Even when the water is disturbed by the wind or bathers, it reforms the liquid barrier at the surface to protect from heat loss and evaporation
- An invisible liquid barrier that conserves water and heat
- Advanced mono-layer technology
- Helps conserve hundreds of gallons of pool water
- Reduces water evaporation
- Reduces heat loss
- Saves energy- conserves water
Directions for use:
- Shake product vigorously.
- Weekly with circulation system running, add 120mL per 675 sq. ft. (75,700 litres) of surface area.
Note: Skimmer application is preferred, however, Coverfree can be added directly to pool water.
Important: Circulation system must be running for either application.
Note: Reapply after heavy bather load due to splash out/drag out and heavy rain due to dilution and loss to overflow drains.
For areas affected by drought or extreme conditions: Dose twice per week.
Recommended Dose for Spas: 1. Shake product vigorously. 2. With circulation system running and jets on, add 30mL per week for the average sized sap directly to the spa water.Printable version