Phosfree® Extra Strength
Quickly reduces high phosphate levels
Phosfree Extra Strength is specifically designed for high level phosphate removal.
- Specifically designed for high level phosphate removal
- Easily maintains low levels of phosphates in even the largest volumes of water
- Partner Products
- Product Experience
- Most effective way to remove phosphates prior to using a weekly maintenance product
- Works in the filter (no clouding of the pool water)
- Reduces phosphates down to near zero
- Reduces pool maintenance
- No Phosphates - No
- For pools with phosphate levels over 1000ppb
- Easy to use high grade iron-free floc that dissolves instantly in the water
- Buffered to not harm pool surfaces
- Can be used to clear very cloudy "swamp water" pools quickly
- Easily vacuums to waste (check filter capabilities - MUST be vacuumed to waste)
Pool Perfect® + Phosfree®
- Add weekly to maintain near zero phosphate levels.
- Reduces waterline rings, unpleasant odors, and eye irritation.
- SMARTZyme technology reduces the buildup of non-living organic contamination
Phosfree® Extra Strength Instructions
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
- Clean or backwash filter.Make sure DE filters are properly cleaned and charged with DE before adding product.
- For phosphate levels over 1000ppb, add 32oz (1L) per 10,000 gallons. DO NOT add more than 48oz. (1.5L) at a time.
- Shake bottle well prior to application. With circulation pump running, add the recommended dose to skimmer.
- Some clouding may occur. Run the pump and filter for 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning the filter.
- After 48 hours, vacuum to filter.
- Backwash or clean filter.
- Retest the phosphate level. Repeat steps 1-6 if necessary.
For DE & Cartridge Filters: Do not add more than 48oz (1.5L) at a time. If more than 48oz (1.5L) is needed to treat phosphate level, be sure to clean or backwash the filter between treatments.
Important: Retest water after each completed treatment. Repeat until phosphate level is below 100ppb.
NOTE: Algae must be treated prior to testing and treating phosphates. Chlorine must be under 5ppm before testing for phosphates.
How To Perform Phosphate Test
- 33.9 oz. NEW! - Sku # 05025
- 101.5oz - Sku # 05236