Pool Magic™ + Phosfree®
Provides fast and easy openings and closings
Use Pool Magic + PHOSfree at both opening and closing to reduce the time and effort needed to open the pool. Works great with mesh covers!
- Provides fast, easy start-ups
- SMARTZyme technology that is formulated for cold water application
- Reduces waterline ring and phosphates
- Partner Products
- Product Experience
Pool Magic™ Spring & Fall
- SMARTZyme technology that reduces waterline rings during the off season
- Great way to make opening and closing fast and easy
- Specifically formulated for cooler water temperatures
- Can be used with all filter medias and pool surfaces
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- Most effective way to remove phosphates prior to using a weekly maintenance product
- Works in the filter (no clouding of the pool water)
- Reduces phosphates down to near zero
- Reduces pool maintenance
- No Phosphates - No
Pool Perfect® + Phosfree®
- Add weekly to maintain near zero phosphate levels.
- Reduces waterline rings, unpleasant odors, and eye irritation.
- SMARTZyme technology reduces the buildup of non-living organic contamination
- Multi borate blend
- Fast dissolving
- Noticeably softer feeling water
- Reduces phosphates
- Water becomes unbelievably clear & sparkling
Pool Magic™ + Phosfree® Instructions
Directions for use:
Sanitizer level should be below 5ppm before adding this product.
New pools, openings, & initial phosphate removal:
- Follow dealer instructions to fill (if new pool) and balance water chemistry.
- Shake well and use entire bottle for pools up to 25,000 gallons by adding to the skimmer with the circulation system running.
Note: Do not backwash/clean the filter for 48 hours after adding this product.
- Add product to a properly balanced pool (with sanitizer level below 5ppm) at a rate of 1 bottle per 25,000 gallons.
- For same day closing, product can be added to the pool water evenly around the edges.
Note: This product removes 300ppb of phosphates from 20,000 gallons.
For opening: Test phosphate levels weekly and treat as necessary in order to maintain phosphate levels 100ppb or lower.
For closing: Phosphate levels should be 100ppb or lower for optimal results.