Instant Pool Water Conditioner®Protects Chlorine Instantly
Natural Chemistry's Instant Pool Water Conditioner is used for stabilizing chlorine from UV sunlight loss. It begins working to protect chlorine the instant it is added to the pool. Regular cyanuric acid with a pH of 2.8 is very acidic and it takes from 4 to 7 days to dissolve. This can cause damage to the pool surface or circulation system, depending on the method of application. Natural Chemistry's Instant Pool Water Conditioner is not an acid (it's a salt) and has a pool friendly pH, so it will not damage pool surfaces or equipment.
- Dissolves instantly
- Pool friendly pH
- Protects chlorine immediately
- Will not harm any equipment or pool surfaces
Directions for use:
- Shake well
- With circulation pump running, slowly pour Instant Pool Water Conditioner into pool skimmer or pour directly into pool water, while walking around the edge of pool. Brush to speed dispersal of the product.
- Rinse container with pool water and shake to ensure all product is removed from the bottom of the bottle.
- Pour remaining rinse solution into skimmer or pool.
3.79L of Instant Pool Water Conditioner raises CYA levels by 32ppm per 38,000 litres.
Note: If CYA level is less than 30ppm, calculate the gallons of Instant Pool Water Conditioner needed using the following formula: 120mL added to 38,000 litres = 1ppm increase of conditioner stabilizer level.Printable version Dosage Calculator
SMARTZymes contain thousands of enzymes with the potential to break down thousands of different non-living waste products in your water.
Natural Chemistry pioneered the use of phosphate removal technology long before it was popular. High phosphate levels in pool water can create many water issues. Most people today are aware of the efforts by government agencies to limit the use of phosphates in common household products due to their effect on water. Natural Chemistry has a variety of phosphate removal products that have been proven to make water care easier.