Spa pH Decreaser™Decrease pH level to ideal range
Natural Chemistry's Spa pH Decreaser lowers the pH of water in spas. Spa water should be maintained between a pH of 7.2 and 7.6. When pH is too high (above 7.6), water becomes uncomfortable to bathers, sanitizers lose their efficiency, water may become cloudy and scale forms more readily.
- Brings pH level to an ideal range
Directions for use:
Read the entire label before using.
- Test spa water for pH level.
- Compare pH test results to chart below to determine appropriate amount of product necessary to make adjustment.
- With the spa not in use and circulation pump operating, add required amount directly into spa water. Continue circulating water a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Retest, adjust if necessary.
All values are in dry weight
|Spa Volume||pH 7.2-7.6||pH 7.6-7.8||pH7.8-8.0||pH 8.0-8.4||Above pH 8.4|
|200gal||not req.||0.5tsp||0.75tsp||1.5tsp||2 tsp|
|400gal||not req.||0.75tsp||1.5tsp||3 tsp||3.5tsp|
|800gal||not req.||1.5tsp||3 tsp||6 tsp||7 tsp|
NCI threaded safety cap = 2 teaspoons or 1/2oz of this productPrintable version
SMARTZymes contain thousands of enzymes with the potential to break down thousands of different non-living waste products in your water.
Natural Chemistry pioneered the use of phosphate removal technology long before it was popular. High phosphate levels in pool water can create many water issues. Most people today are aware of the efforts by government agencies to limit the use of phosphates in common household products due to their effect on water. Natural Chemistry has a variety of phosphate removal products that have been proven to make water care easier.