Spa pH Increaser™Raises pH to ideal level
Natural Chemistry's Spa pH Increaser raises the pH of water in spas. Spa water should be maintained between a pH of 7.2 and 7.6. Maintaining spa water pH in recommended ranges is key to proper water balance.
- Brings pH level to an ideal range
- Maintaining spa water pH in recommended range is key to proper water balance
Directions for use:
Read entire label before using
- Test spa water for pH level
- Compare pH test results to chart below to determine appropriate amount of product necessary to make adjustment
- With the spa not in use and circulation pump operating, add required amount directly into spa water Continue circulating water a minimum of 30 minutes
- Retest, adjust if necessary
All values are in grams
|Spa Volume||pH 7.4 or greater||pH 7.3||pH 7.2||Less than pH 7.2|
SMARTZymes contain thousands of enzymes with the potential to break down thousands of different non-living waste products in your water.
Natural Chemistry pioneered the use of phosphate removal technology long before it was popular. High phosphate levels in pool water can create many water issues. Most people today are aware of the efforts by government agencies to limit the use of phosphates in common household products due to their effect on water. Natural Chemistry has a variety of phosphate removal products that have been proven to make water care easier.