Phosfloc™Bulk phosphate remover
Phosfloc is a high grade, iron free floc that dissolves instantly in water. When used as directed, it reduces very high phosphates in pool water. Phosphates can then be reduced to near zero levels by using Natural Chemistry’s Phosfree or Pool Magic™ + Phosfree.
- For pools with phosphate levels over 1000ppb
- Easy to use high grade iron-free floc that dissolves instantly in the water
- Buffered to not harm pool surfaces
- Can be used to clear very cloudy "swamp water" pools quickly
- Easily vacuums to waste (check filter capabilities - MUST be vacuumed to waste)
Directions for use:
- With circulation system on, adjust pool water pH to 7.0-7.2 (VERY IMPORTANT!) before adding Phosfloc.
- Add 4 pounds per 10,000 gallons (Important: this is the minimum amount required per 10,000 gallons, do not under dose) of Phosfloc to a large bucket of water and mix. If pool has a recirculation (filter bypass) setting, add Phosfloc/water mixture slowly to skimmer and allow water to circulate for 4-8 hours. Do not add directly to the filter. Turn system off and allow Phosfloc to settle (this may take up to 12 hours). VACUUM SEDIMENT TO WASTE (Do not vacuum to filter).
- Important: It may be necessary to further reduce phosphate level to near zero using Phosfree® or Pool Magic™+Phosfree®.
- Continue to maintain near zero phosphate levels all season long with a weekly maintenance Pool Perfect®+Phosfree®.
If no recirculation (filter bypass) setting is available:
- Add 4 pounds per 10,000 gallons (Important: this is the minimum amount required per 10,000 gallons, do not under dose) of Phosfloc to a large bucket of water and mix.
- With filter system off, broadcast this mixture over the water while walking around the pool.
- Allow Phosfloc to settle (this may take up to 12 hours). VACUUM SEDIMENT TO WASTE (Do not vacuum to filter).
Once above procedure is complete, test phosphate level. Ensure phosphate level is at 300ppb or less to begin the weekly maintenance of Pool Perfect®+Phosfree®.Printable version
SMARTZymes contain thousands of enzymes with the potential to break down thousands of different non-living waste products in your water.
Natural Chemistry pioneered the use of phosphate removal technology long before it was popular. High phosphate levels in pool water can create many water issues. Most people today are aware of the efforts by government agencies to limit the use of phosphates in common household products due to their effect on water. Natural Chemistry has a variety of phosphate removal products that have been proven to make water care easier.