Residential Water Care
Phosfree® Extra Strength
Quickly reduces high phosphate levels
Phosfree Extra Strength is specifically designed for high level phosphate removal. It works on both the filter and in the pool to ensure maximum phosphate removal.
- Specifically designed for high level phosphate removal
- Easily maintains low levels of phosphates in even the largest volumes of water
- Partner Products
- Product Experience
- Most effective way to remove phosphates
- Works in the filter (no clouding of the pool water)
- Reduces phosphates down to near zero
- Reduces pool maintenance
- No Phosphates - No Problems
Pool Perfect® + Phosfree®
- Add weekly to maintain near zero phosphate levels
- Reduces waterline rings, unpleasant odours, and eye irritation
- SMARTZyme technology reduces the buildup of non-living organic contamination
Phosfree® Extra Strength Instructions
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
- Clean or backwash filter. Make sure DE filters are properly cleaned and charged with DE before adding product.
- For phosphate levels over 1000ppb, add 1L per 38,000 litres. DO NOT add more than 1.5L at a time.
- Shake bottle well prior to application. With circulation pump running, add the recommended dose to skimmer.
- Some clouding may occur. Run the pump and filter for 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning.
- After 48 hours, vacuum to filter.
- Backwash or clean filter.
- Retest the phosphate level. Repeat steps 1-6 if necessary.
For DE & Cartridge Filters: Do not add more than 1.5L at a time. lf more than 1.5L is needed to treat phosphate level, be sure to clean or backwash the filter between treatments.
Important: Retest water after each completed treatment. Repeat until phosphate level is below 100ppb.
NOTE: Algae must be treated prior to testing and treating phosphates. Chlorine must be under 5ppm before testing for phosphates.
Pool Perfect + Phos Free