Spa Pipe Cleanse™Cleans Spa Plumbing
Pipe Cleanse attacks the root cause of most spa maintenance problems- the buildup of non-living organic waste contamination. Oils, lotions, cosmetics, hair products, and other non-living organics build up in spa water to produce cloudiness, unpleasant odors, and foaming. These contaminants collect and build up in spas, circulation systems and filters. By purging the spa plumbing, you can improve water clarity and reduce the amount of time and effort needed to maintain your spa.
- Helps clean non-living organic waste from inside spa plumbing using a concentrated formula with SMARTZyme technology
- Attacks the root cause of maintenance problems caused by non-living organic contamination
Directions for use:
- Remove cartridge filter elements.
- With spa water temperature at 95ºF or higher and circulation running, add entire contents of bottle to spa water.
- Run jets for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Note: If foaming becomes excessive, turn jets off. Some foaming is expected during the cleanse process.
- Maintain water temperature at 95ºF and allow spa to circulate overnight with jets off.
- Drain and rinse/clean out the surfaces of the spa. Refill the spa water and reinstall the filter elements.
- Proceed with normal spa maintenance.
For Jetted Tubs:
- Fill tub with hot water 1" above the jets.
- Add 1/2 bottle of Pipe Cleanse.
- Turn jets on for 5 minutes (some foaming will occur).
- Turn jets off and let sit for at least 5 hours.
- Turn jets on to flush the system.
- Drain tub & clean surface as needed.