Residential Water Care
Pool First Aid™
Clear Cloudy Pools Fast!
Pool First Aid combines our powerful SMARTZyme™ technology with an organic clarifier to fix pool problems quickly. Check out our new testimonials page and see the product in action.
• Cleans pools of dead algae, pollen, oils, spills, anti-freeze residue, paint, vandalism and other forms of non-living organic water contamination
• Frees up clogged filters of oil and other forms of non-living organic buildup
• Removes dead algae quickly and efficiently, in many cases without the need to backwash
Pool First Aid is a powerful pool problem solver that works very fast - often without scrubbing!
- Cleans up dead algae and other forms of non-living organic contamination
- Combines a concentrated blend of SMARTZyme technology with an organic clarifier
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- Partner Products
- Product Experience
- Cleans pool and surfaces
- Reduces scum lines and surface oils
- Can be used with all filter medias and pool surfaces
- Reduces unpleasant odours
First Aid One Shot™
- Unique and highly concentrated one shot application of Pool First Aid™
- Powerful water cleaner that is great for cleaning up dead algae, pollen, gunk & grime from pool parties and much more
- Easy to use- perfect for perimeter application
- Provides an environmentally friendly option to typical plastic containers
- A chitosan based clarifier
- Highest available concentration in the industry
- Clears cloudy water quickly
- Non-toxic and cannot be overdosed
- No mixing required
- Can be added at the same time as shock
- Helps clean pool and large spa plumbing of non-living organic waste
- Uses SMARTZyme technology
- Perfect for use before an acid wash or resurfacing
- Helps reduce clogged filters, foaming, unpleasant odours, and more
Pool Perfect® + Phosfree®
- Add weekly to maintain near zero phosphate levels
- Reduces waterline rings, unpleasant odours, and eye irritation
- SMARTZyme technology reduces the buildup of non-living organic contamination
- Naturally based filter cleaner formulated with SMARTZyme technology
- Acid free formula means no fumes
- Powerful formula works on all filter types
- Allows for longer filter runs
Clean & Perfect™
- Naturally based SMARTZyme technology and surfactants
- Extremely powerful all purpose cleaner
- Ideal cleaner for spa covers, grills, steps, tiles- the uses are endless
- Ideal for any hard surface
Pool First Aid™ Instructions
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
For optimum results, add product when sanitizer level is below 5ppm and wait 48 hours to shock the pool.
- Pour Pool First Aid into the pool water evenly around the edge of the pool at a rate of 60mL per 3,800 litres. One capful treats 7,750 litres.
- It is recommended to keep the circulation running for 48 hours after application.
- Do not shock during this 48 hour time period.
Recommendations: Use every two days until the pool is crystal clear. Apply directly to waterline to quickly remove any existing waterline buildup.
Important: If water temperature is below 21ºc, Pool First Aid will work more slowly so allow more time for results.