Pool First Aid™Clear Cloudy Pools Fast!
Pool First Aid combines our powerful SMARTZyme™ technology with an organic clarifier to fix pool problems quickly. Check out our new testimonials page and see the product in action.
• Cleans pools of dead algae, pollen, oils, spills, anti-freeze residue, paint, vandalism and other forms of non-living organic water contamination
• Frees up clogged filters of oil and other forms of non-living organic buildup
• Removes dead algae quickly and efficiently, in many cases without the need to backwash
Pool First Aid is a powerful pool problem solver that works very fast - often without scrubbing!
- Works great on pollen
- Cleans up dead algae and other forms of non-living organic contamination
- Combines a concentrated blend of SMARTZyme technology with an organic clarifier
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- Cleans up vandalized pools
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
For optimum results, add product when sanitizer level is below 5ppm and wait 48 hours to shock the pool.
- Pour Pool First Aid into the pool water evenly around the edge of the pool at a rate of 60mL per 3,800 litres. One capful treats 7,750 litres.
- It is recommended to keep the circulation running for 48 hours after application.
- Do not shock during this 48 hour time period.
Recommendations: Use every two days until the pool is crystal clear. Apply directly to waterline to quickly remove any existing waterline buildup.
Important: If water temperature is below 21ºc, Pool First Aid will work more slowly so allow more time for results.Printable version