Pool First Aid™Clear Cloudy Pools Fast!
Pool First Aid combines our powerful SMARTZyme™ technology with an organic clarifier to fix pool problems quickly.
• Cleans pool of dead algae, pollen, oils, spills, anti-freeze residue, paint, vandalism and other forms of non-living organic water contamination
• Frees clogged filters of oil and other forms of non-living organic buildup
• Removes dead algae quickly and efficiently, in many cases without the need to backwash
Pool First Aid is a powerful pool problem solver that works very fast - often without scrubbing!
- Works great on pollen and oil leaks / spills
- Cleans up dead algae and other forms of non-living organic contamination
- Combines a concentrated blend of SMARTZyme technology with an organic clarifier
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- Cleans up vandalized pools
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
For optimum results, add product when sanitizer level is below 5ppm and wait 48 hours to shock the pool.
- Pour Pool First Aid into the pool water evenly around the edge of the pool at a rate of 2oz per 1,000 gallons. One capful treats 2,000 gallons.
- It is recommended to keep the circulation running for 48 hours after application.
- Do not shock during this 48 hour time period.
Recommendations: Use every two days until the pool is crystal clear. Apply directly to waterline to quickly remove any existing waterline buildup.
Important: If water temperature is below 70ºF, Pool First Aid will work more slowly so allow more time for results.
This incident was at a commercial pool. We also found out that a bottle of Brake Fluid was also dumped in the pool. Pool has cleared up nicely. We added product at 8:30am yesterday and by 6pm it was 90% clear. I had the guards sponge up the oil/fluid as it was drawn into the skimmers to help minimize the amount of contaminant going into the filtration system. This is the first time I've used the product for treating pool with motor oil dumped in it. We are very happy with the results.Megan N. in Maryland