Pool Magic™ + Phosfree®Provides fast and easy openings and closings
Use Pool Magic + PHOSfree at both opening and closing to reduce the time and effort needed to open the pool. Works great with mesh covers!
- Provides fast, easy start-ups
- SMARTZyme technology that is formulated for cold water application
- Reduces waterline ring and phosphates
Directions for use:
Sanitizer level should be below 5ppm before adding this product.
New pools, openings, & initial phosphate removal:
- Follow dealer instructions to fill (if new pool) and balance water chemistry.
- Shake well and use entire bottle for pools up to 95,000 litres by adding to the skimmer with the circulation system running.
Note: Do not backwash/clean the filter for 48 hours after adding this product.
- Add product to a properly balanced pool (with sanitizer level below 5ppm) at a rate of 1 bottle per 95,000 litres.
- For same day closing, product can be added to the pool water evenly around the edges.
Note: This product removes 300ppb of phosphates from 75,700 litres.
For opening: Test phosphate levels weekly and treat as necessary in order to maintain phosphate levels 100ppb or lower.
For closing: Phosphate levels should be 100ppb or lower for optimal results.Printable version
SMARTZymes contain thousands of enzymes with the potential to break down thousands of different non-living waste products in your water.
Natural Chemistry pioneered the use of phosphate removal technology long before it was popular. High phosphate levels in pool water can create many water issues. Most people today are aware of the efforts by government agencies to limit the use of phosphates in common household products due to their effect on water. Natural Chemistry has a variety of phosphate removal products that have been proven to make water care easier.
"...I exclusively do the pool maintenance in our household, and I sear that one of the "if I die" things I have told my husband is this: If I die, promise me you will add 6oz of Pool Perfect+PHOSfree to the pool every Saturday for the rest of your life. It's literally all he knows to do to the pool!"B.Quinlan (Tampa, FL)