Purge™Cleans Where You Can't!
PURGE attacks the root cause of many pool maintenance problems: the buildup of non-living organic waste contamination in plumbing. This contamination can cause cloudy water, increased maintenance, clogged filters, foaming and nasty waterline rings.
When to use Purge:
- Before a drain and acid wash
- Before a liner change
- After winterization to clean anti-freeze residue
- In season problem solver -Purchased a home with an existing pool -Older pools with water that is frequently cloudy or dull
- Helps clean pool and large spa plumbing of non-living organic waste
- Uses SMARTZyme technology
- Perfect for use before an acid wash or resurfacing
- Helps reduce clogged filters, foaming, unpleasant odors, and more
Directions for use:
For standard pools with up to 2 skimmers, divide the bottle of Purge bottle equally between skimmers.
Note: if pool has additional skimmers, more Purge is required (32oz per additional skimmer)
- With circulation pump running and sanitizer level below 5ppm, add recommended dosage to the skimmer(s).
- Circulate for 24 hours with pump running continuously.
- Backwash or clean filter.
- After the 24 hours, superchlorinate the pool.
- Proceed with regular pool maintenance.