Purge™Cleans Where You Can't!
PURGE attacks the root cause of many pool maintenance problems: the buildup of non-living organic waste contamination in plumbing. This contamination can cause cloudy water, increased maintenance, clogged filters, foaming and nasty waterline rings.
When to use Purge:
- Before a drain and acid wash
- Before a liner change
- After winterization to clean anti-freeze residue
- In season problem solver -Purchased a home with an existing pool -Older pools with water that is frequently cloudy or dull
- Helps clean pool and large spa plumbing of non-living organic waste
- Uses SMARTZyme technology
- Perfect for use before an acid wash or resurfacing
- Helps reduce clogged filters, foaming, unpleasant odors, and more
Directions for use:
For standard pools with up to 2 skimmers, divide the bottle of Purge bottle equally between skimmers.
Note: if pool has additional skimmers, more Purge is required (32oz per additional skimmer)
- With circulation pump running and sanitizer level below 5ppm, add recommended dosage to the skimmer(s).
- Circulate for 24 hours with pump running continuously.
- Backwash or clean filter.
- After the 24 hours, superchlorinate the pool.
- Proceed with regular pool maintenance.
SMARTZymes contain thousands of enzymes with the potential to break down thousands of different non-living waste products in your water.
Natural Chemistry pioneered the use of phosphate removal technology long before it was popular. High phosphate levels in pool water can create many water issues. Most people today are aware of the efforts by government agencies to limit the use of phosphates in common household products due to their effect on water. Natural Chemistry has a variety of phosphate removal products that have been proven to make water care easier.