Spa Clear™Made from chitosan
Spa Clear is made from the recycled shells of crabs and various sea life. Crabs and other crustaceans have a product in their shells called chitosan that attracts small particles of debris in water. Use to effectively and quickly clear problem water or to polish dull water by removing small suspended particles. Spa Clear is compatible with all sanitizing systems, and is environmentally safe.
- All natural, chitosan based clarifier
- Highly concentrated formula
- Non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Compatible with all sanitizers and spa surfaces
- Specifically formulated for hot water
- Quickly clears cloudy water
- Cannot overdose
- Can be added at the same time as shock
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced spa water.
Standard Dosage Rate: (No premixing required.) 1oz per 200 gallons of spa water
Cloudy Water Dosage Rate: (No premixing required.) 2oz per 100 gallons of spa water
- Using flip squirt cap, apply Spa Clear at the recommended dosage rate across the spa water surface. (See side of bottle for measurement marks).
- Concentrate on deep water areas.
- Run filter system continuously for at least 6 hours after application.
Note: For best results, it is recommended to use this product with an elevated level of chlorine.
Weekly Maintenance: To enhance spa water clarity and appearance, treat with Natural Chemistry's Spa Clear once a week at the standard dosage. For home spas that get heavy use or for commercial spas, treat spa twice a week at cloudy water dosage.Printable version
SMARTZymes contain thousands of enzymes with the potential to break down thousands of different non-living waste products in your water.
Natural Chemistry pioneered the use of phosphate removal technology long before it was popular. High phosphate levels in pool water can create many water issues. Most people today are aware of the efforts by government agencies to limit the use of phosphates in common household products due to their effect on water. Natural Chemistry has a variety of phosphate removal products that have been proven to make water care easier.