Spa Oxidizing Shock™Powerful oxygen-based oxidizer
Natural Chemistry’s Spa Oxidizing Shock is a powerful oxygen-based oxidizer. Spa Oxidizing Shock dissolves quickly and is gentle on spa surfaces. Contains no chlorine or other sanitizer and should be used for oxidizer treatment only. For routine disinfection, use an EPA registered sanitizer according to label directions. Spa Oxidizing Shock is compatible with spas using chlorinating or brominating products.
- Powerful oxygen-based oxidizer
- Compatible with chlorine and bromine
- Gentle on all spa surface
- Quickly dissolves
Directions for use:
Read the entire label before using
Initial Treatment: Add 2 ounces per 300 gallons of spa water.
Regular Treatment: After each time the spa is used, add 1 ounce per 300 gallons of water. Add 1 ounce per 300 gallons each week the spa is not being used. Add product with circulating pump running, continue circulating for at least 30 minutes. Turn the jets on and off once or twice after adding the product to improve the treatment.
NCI threaded safety cap = 1/2oz
NCI large over cap = 5oz