Spa Purge™Cleans Where You Can't!
Spa Purge attacks the root cause of most spa maintenance problems- the buildup of non-living organic waste contamination! Oils, lotions, cosmetics, hair products, and other non-living organics build up in spa water to produce cloudiness, unpleasant odors, and foaming. These contaminants collect and build up in spas, circulation systems and filters. By purging the spa, the symptoms of non-living organic contamination will be reduced or eliminated.
- Helps clean non-living organic waste from inside spa plumbing using a concentrated formula with SMARTZyme technology
- Attacks the root cause of maintenance problems caused by non-living organic contamination
Directions for use:
- Remove cartridge filter elements.
- With spa water temperature at 95ºF or higher and circulation running, add entire contents of bottle to spa water.
- Run jets for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Note: If foaming becomes excessive, turn jets off. Some foaming is expected during the purge process.
- Maintain water temperature at 95ºF and allow spa to circulate overnight with jets off.
- Drain and rinse/clean out the surfaces of the spa. Refill the spa water and reinstall the filter elements.
- Proceed with normal spa maintenance.
For Jetted Tubs:
- Fill tub with hot water 1" above the jets.
- Add 1/2 bottle of Spa Purge.
- Turn jets on for 5 minutes (some foaming will occur).
- Turn jets off and let sit for at least 5 hours.
- Turn jets on to flush the system.
- Drain tub & clean surface as needed.
SMARTZymes contain thousands of enzymes with the potential to break down thousands of different non-living waste products in your water.
Natural Chemistry pioneered the use of phosphate removal technology long before it was popular. High phosphate levels in pool water can create many water issues. Most people today are aware of the efforts by government agencies to limit the use of phosphates in common household products due to their effect on water. Natural Chemistry has a variety of phosphate removal products that have been proven to make water care easier.