Spray-On Cleaner™Save Time and Excessive Scrubbing
Using the power of SMARTZyme™ technology Spray On Cleaner breaks down non-living organic contaminants that buildup and soil pool covers, patio screens, patio furniture and surfaces. Saves time and excessive scrubbing!
Works Great On:
- All pool covers- helps extend cover life
- Patio screens- reduces scrubing
- patio/deck furniture and surfaces
- Powerful, easy to use spray-on applicator
- SMARTYZyme technology allows for less scrubbing and work
- Great for all types of covers, including mesh covers
- Will not affect pool water chemistry
- Other applications include cleaning boats, RVs, patio screens, vinyl siding, and more
Directions for use:
- Attach Spray-On Cleaner bottle to garden hose.
- Remove white plastic safety tab from hose-end sprayer. Turn red solution valve forward to 'on' position. 3.Turn water source on and then turn blue main water source valve to 'on' position (top of sprayer).
- Spray solution onto surface to be cleaned.
- Allow to soak for at least 15 minutes (soak longer if needed).
- Lightly brush heavily soiled areas if necessary.
- Turn red solution valve back to 'close' position and rinse.
SMARTZymes contain thousands of enzymes with the potential to break down thousands of different non-living waste products in your water.
Natural Chemistry pioneered the use of phosphate removal technology long before it was popular. High phosphate levels in pool water can create many water issues. Most people today are aware of the efforts by government agencies to limit the use of phosphates in common household products due to their effect on water. Natural Chemistry has a variety of phosphate removal products that have been proven to make water care easier.