Phosfree® Extra Strength
Quickly reduces high phosphate levels
Phosfree Extra Strength is specifically designed for high level phosphate removal.
- Specifically designed for high level phosphate removal
- Easily maintains low levels of phosphates in even the largest volumes of water
Directions for use:
This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.
- Clean or backwash filter.Make sure DE filters are properly cleaned and charged with DE before adding product.
- For phosphate levels over 1000ppb, add 32oz (1L) per 10,000 gallons. DO NOT add more than 48oz. (1.5L) at a time.
- Shake bottle well prior to application. With circulation pump running, add the recommended dose to skimmer.
- Some clouding may occur. Run the pump and filter for 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning the filter.
- After 48 hours, vacuum to filter.
- Backwash or clean filter.
- Retest the phosphate level. Repeat steps 1-6 if necessary.
For DE & Cartridge Filters: Do not add more than 48oz (1.5L) at a time. If more than 48oz (1.5L) is needed to treat phosphate level, be sure to clean or backwash the filter between treatments.
Important: Retest water after each completed treatment. Repeat until phosphate level is below 100ppb.
NOTE: Algae must be treated prior to testing and treating phosphates. Chlorine must be under 5ppm before testing for phosphates.Printable version
SMARTZymes contain thousands of enzymes with the potential to break down thousands of different non-living waste products in your water.
Natural Chemistry pioneered the use of phosphate removal technology long before it was popular. High phosphate levels in pool water can create many water issues. Most people today are aware of the efforts by government agencies to limit the use of phosphates in common household products due to their effect on water. Natural Chemistry has a variety of phosphate removal products that have been proven to make water care easier.