Spa Phosphate Remover™
Helps Protect Equipment From The Damaging Effects Of Calcium Phosphate Scale
Spa Phosphate Remover™ helps protect equipment from the damaging effects of calcium phosphate scale. When it comes to removing problem-causing phosphate, a proactive approach is best. Natural Chemistry's Spa Phosphate Remover™ can quickly reduce existing high levels or be used as a weekly treatment to maintain low levels.
- Removes phosphates in spas and hot tubs
- Ideal for salt systems
- 1 fl oz treats up to 500 gallons
Directions for use:
1. Add 1 oz of Spa Phosphate Remover weekly to 500 gallons of hot tub water to keep phosphates low.
2. For high phosphate (levels of 1,000 ppb or more, add 3 oz and test for phosphate levels the following day. Recommended phosphate levels in a hot tub
are below 125 ppb.
3. Follow immediately with 2 oz of Clarify for Spas and run filter for two hours.
4. Clean cartridge after treatment is complete.
Note: Spa Phosphate Remover may cause spa water to become white and cloudy. This is normal and is a sign that the product is working. To clear the water quickly, use 2 oz Clarify for Spas with the filter running.